TICKETS & INFO
The Burley Festival is a family friendly festival, where all are welcome to enjoy the beautiful country side and this lovely local event.
Dogs & Grandma’s are welcome. (if on leads)
Please DO NOT bring your own food or drink into the festival, we have a lovely selection of local traders to choose from.
Welcome to bring a blanket and pitch up and enjoy the event with us.
The information you need to know
By car – follow the Sat Nav to postcode BH24 4DJ. Easiest to access via the A31, turning off at Picket Post.
By public transport – access via Ringwood, Meeting House Lane.
Ample parking will be available onsite for a small charge. We advise that you buy your car parking ticket in advance to avoid the cueing on the day – (link to ticket tailor)
There is also some parking available throughout the village.
Burley Manor offer a nature inspired sanctuary away from home, with rooms available in the main house. Check availability now at https://www.burleymanor.com/rooms/
Also of note are The White Buck, The Burley Inn, Moorhill House Hotel – as well as the many holiday homes and hotels in neighbouring Brockenhurst and Lymington.
Mojo Events as festival management, have a clear mission to embed green and clean values into their festivals. This will be of especially high importance given our forest location, as we encourage our team, visitors and traders to be environmentally aware. This includes vehicle pollution, recycling and noise control.
Partners & Sponsors:
We welcome all businesses and organisations that may be interested in supporting the Burley Food, Art & Drink Festival. For details, please contact email@example.com
THE PURCHASING OF A TICKET SHALL CONSTITUTE AN AGREEMENT BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS & CONDITIONS DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
- If the event is cancelled, by the organisers of the festival, full refund will be given to ticket holders, to the face value of ticket at that time.
- Force Majeure – The Organisers of The Burley Festival will not be liable if they are unable to carry out the event for any reason beyond their control including (without limiting the foregoing) adverse weather conditions, act of god, pandemic virus, legislation, war, fire, flood or drought.
- The organisers of Burley Festival reserve the right to refuse admission to the ticket holder, if they are intoxicated, under the influence of drugs or a safety risk to the audience.
- Strictly NO illegal substances or ‘Legal Highs’ will be permitted into the site, possession of either may lead to your ejection from the festival.
- No food or alcohol are permitted to be taken into the festival, we have lots of lovely traders to choose from.
- NO offensive items are permitted – no weapons, knives, petrol or substances hazardous to health (if found with these, you will be asked to leave the site)
- Lost children, will be taken to event control (Deer Shed) situated at the top of the field and an announcement will be made over the PA.
- Please respect the field and use bins provided for your rubbish, think green!
- Toilets are provided at the festival, do not use the country side and be one with nature.
- If you have any disabled access requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event, to ensure your needs are met.
- Dog are allowed to enjoy the festival, please make sure they are on leads and have plenty of water if the sun is shining.
- The Burley Festival is a family friendly festival but children are only permitted at the event accompanied with an adult, and must be looked after at all times.
- We will be supplying white kids wrist bands on entry – please pop down your mobile number, so we can track down owner of child and return.
- If you look young enough to be under 25, you will be asked for ID, when purchasing alcohol. We operate the ‘Challenge 25’policy.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised line up performs, the ticket is for the event, not specific artists. The Burley Festival reserves the right to change the bill or running order without prior notice.
- All lost property will be taken to the Event Control (Deer Shed) situated at the top of the field
- No smoking is permitted in enclosed spaces; please observe signage around the festival.
- The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site
- Warning – exposure to loud music can cause damage to hearing.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry into the Burley Festival in accordance with any new laws and legislations.