What’s on at the Burley Festival?
Burley’s beautiful Manor Park will be transformed by stalls overflowing tastes, sounds & activates to keep you entertained over the Weekend…
What to Expect at Burley Festival you ask?.
- The best local artisan Food & Drink traders offering their finest produce on Deer Street
- Our Festival Bars, will offer a mouth-watering mix of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks with masterclasses from local mixologists
- Two Stages of the best local bands – PLUS Headline Acts
- Free KIDS Entertainment to keep your L’il Scrumper’s entertained
- Va Va Vintage, Vintage cars, clothes and learn the Lindy Hop too
- Come to The Mystic Tree, to explore your spiritual inner you
- Trails, competitions and activities around the village associated with the festival.
- Inspiringly creative artistic displays and workshops with local artists
Sun – 10.00 – 18.00
Mon – 10.00 – 17.00
This is your chance to catch some of our bright young (or possibly more mature) stars of the future. The In’tree’ducing Stage is an open platform for all budding singers, musicians, poets, comedians and actors to take a deep breath of New Forest air and give it their best in front of an adoring crowd! If you think you could be one of our would-be woodland entertainers, please get in touch for further details.
– Learn more- change to – interested in performing ? – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Four experienced musicians who all who all came to live in a small village in the New Forest, just outside Ringwood, decided in April 2019 to form a band to focus on playing classic rock and pop numbers from the late 1960s, 70s and 80s but with an emphasis on great dance music.
MORE TO FOLLOW….