What’s on at the Burley Festival?
Burley’s beautiful Manor Park will be transformed by stalls overflowing tastes, sounds & activates to keep you entertained over the Weekend…
What to Expect at Burley Festival you ask?.
- The best local artisan Food & Drink traders offering their finest produce on Deer Street
- Our Festival Bars, will offer a mouth-watering mix of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks with masterclasses from local mixologists
- Two Stages of the best local bands – PLUS Headline Acts
- Free KIDS Entertainment to keep your L’il Scrumper’s entertained
- Va Va Vintage, Vintage cars, clothes and learn the Lindy Hop too
- Come to The Mystic Tree, to explore your spiritual inner you
- Trails, competitions and activities around the village associated with the festival.
- Inspiringly creative artistic displays and workshops with local artists
FRIDAY 27th – SUNDAY 29th May 2022
Campsite opens at 4pm
Fri Event– 18.00 – 22.00
Sat – 10.00 – 22.00
Sun – 10.00 – 18.00
Everyone off site by 9pm
This is your chance to catch some of our bright young (or possibly more mature) stars of the future. The In’tree’ducing Stage is an open platform for all budding singers, musicians, poets, comedians and actors to take a deep breath of New Forest air and give it their best in front of an adoring crowd! If you think you could be one of our would-be woodland entertainers, please get in touch for further details.
– Learn more- change to – interested in performing ? – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Taya Minchington is a young Indie Singer Songwriter, based in Poole, Dorset. With stunning vocals and guitar skills to match, Taya’s carefully crafted songs have been enchanting...
UK rising artist, Carley Varley returns with her latest EP titled ‘Seasons.’TheEPfocuses on seasons in relationships and Carley write emotive songs that listeners can really relate to. Mixing Indie...
Yehah! We are The Jimmy Hillbillies, Dorset's finest good-time, rabble rousing, chicken dancing, "Hoedown Stomp" outfit! We specialise in a heady mix of old time Hillbilly and Country tunes, mashed...
Remedysounds is an award-winning loop pedal artist renowned for his raw vocal talent, skilful guitar playing and beat-boxing. – Remedy Sounds Remedy Sounds is an English dubstep/acoustic...
Pete Harris (vocals, guitar) has been active on the South Coast Blues scene for over 35 years. He has performed on stage with many touring American Blues performers and with some of the leading...
P45 are an excellent live group, very talented individuals with very catchy compositions. Simple symphonies but executed exceptionally. All it will take is for the right person to hear these tunes.
The Mother Ukers are a Ukulele band performing covers and original material for your pleasure. Using ukuleles of all shapes and sizes the Mother Ukers take you on a musical journey through time and...
Junco Shakers. Rockin' Skiffle, Rhythm & Blues . Bringing roots music alive with a mixture of their own original songs and a tip of the hat to the past. ...
Jake Among The Willows is a fusion of colourful Folk and World music, with hints of swampy, celebratory Blues. https://www.facebook.com/jakeamongthewillows/...
MORE TO FOLLOW….