What’s on at the Burley Festival?
Burley’s beautiful Manor Park will be transformed by stalls overflowing tastes, sounds & activates to keep you entertained over the Weekend…
What to Expect at Burley Festival you ask?.
- The best local artisan Food & Drink traders offering their finest produce on Deer Street
- Our Festival Bars, will offer a mouth-watering mix of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks with masterclasses from local mixologists
- Two Stages of the best local bands – PLUS Headline Acts
- Free KIDS Entertainment to keep your L’il Scrumper’s entertained
- Va Va Vintage, Vintage cars, clothes and learn the Lindy Hop too
- Come to The Mystic Tree, to explore your spiritual inner you
- Trails, competitions and activities around the village associated with the festival.
- Inspiringly creative artistic displays and workshops with local artists
FRIDAY 27th – SUNDAY 29th May 2022
Campsite opens at 4pm
Fri Event– 18.00 – 22.00
Sat – 10.00 – 22.00
Sun – 10.00 – 18.00
Everyone off site by 9pm
This is your chance to catch some of our bright young (or possibly more mature) stars of the future. The In’tree’ducing Stage is an open platform for all budding singers, musicians, poets, comedians and actors to take a deep breath of New Forest air and give it their best in front of an adoring crowd! If you think you could be one of our would-be woodland entertainers, please get in touch for further details.
– Learn more- change to – interested in performing ? – email email@example.com
Helena is a Country/Pop Singer/Songwriter as well as a Multi Genre covers vocalist and has been performing for many years. She was voted Global Artist of the year and Song of the Year in Canada and...
MORE TO FOLLOW….
Check what else is going on at Burley
L’li Scrumpers KIDS Entertainment
– More info – coming soon – full list of kids FREE entertainment.